The once in a lifetime experience!
Walk the Kokoda Track with ProSport Health & Fitness – the best pre-departure and whole Kokoda experience providers! Our clients rave about how our pre-departure fitness training and group bonding gives them what they call an amazing experience that can’t be put in to words’.
“Prior to my trek I added a 9-10 month specific Kokoda training program to my current four day a week fitness regime. The program designed by ProSport included muscle development in the legs, core stability training and endurance training in stairwells and outdoor treks. Having completed the trek I am in absolutely no doubt that the pre-trek training was an absolute essential for me. It provided me the confidence in my body to get through the ascents, the constant grind of hours on my feet, but most importantly the downhills. Walking downhill over rocks, tree roots and mud for hours at a time constantly jars on the feet, knees and ankles; which really highlighted the need for leg muscle and core muscle development emphasized by the pre-trek program.” - David Linke 2009
Here are a few points why it’s the best mental & physical challenge ever:
- It is known as the ultimate challenge to conquer one of the world’s hardest and most spectacular treks.
- You will experience the culture and people of this unique and fascinating land.
- Be rewarded by enjoying seeing the last of the world’s great frontiers where wild beauty and pristine jungle is all around you.
- Discover firsthand the history of one of the most significant military campaigns ever fought in the defence of Australia and its territories.
- Feel, discover & embrace the spirit & joy the Kokoda locals will show you along the 96km trek.
Now if you’re thinking “this is what I want to do, but i am not fit enough…” WE ALSO TAKE CARE OF THAT! All you have to do is commit & get ready…
ProSport Health & Fitness is excited to have this ‘once in a lifetime’ opportunity available to you. Currently we are organising treks for 2011 and 2012. For expressions of interest please email email@example.com
Trek Duration – 7 days