ProSport Health & Fitness Camps
ProSport is your complete outdoor training program. It’s fun, exciting and highly motivating, incorporating the best elements of training – all in the great outdoors.
We will take your results to the next level with a new program that includes a greater variety of equipment, unique exercises, activities and programming catering to a wide range of participants – from people who are just starting out to those who already have a solid fitness base. ProSport allows you to make a commitment to a fitter lifestyle. Don’t just get in shape for summer, get in shape for life.
- Want to get fitter / leaner & healthier?
- Want to feel energized in the body & mind?
- Want to enjoy a non intimidating, well structured & fun training culture?
- Want to have fun while exercising?
- …then a ProSport Fitness Camp is for you!
- Boxing with focus pads (a great stress relief!)
- Cardio training (running with intervals at different intensities, stair climbing, skipping, hill sprints) to increase metabolism, burn energy, improve fitness and aid in fat loss.
- Games (relays, time trials, touch rugby) to facilitate teamwork and encourage group interaction
- Core strengthening (great for lower back and abdominal problems – has the effect of strengthening these areas) by use of fitness balls and other exercises
- Stretching – a must for muscular recovery. Helps remove waste for muscular recovery. Helps remove waste from muscles and alleviate soreness
- It is completely run outdoors (rain, hail, or shine) If it does rain, ProSport has some great undercover training spots
- We focus on technique, efficiency of movement, core strength and improving posture
- We promote a fun, challenging, & non-intimidating environment
- We not only challenge you physically, but also mentally
- Dedicated and supportive trainers and participants!
- We have the best training location in Melbourne!
Frequently asked questions
Where do we train?
Our outdoor sessions are held in various locations around the Melbourne’s CBD – mainly in our magnificent parks and gardens.
What kind of exercises do we do?
Every session we promote physical activity, moving your body the old fashioned way – lots of strength, endurance and good hard fun!
Our outdoor sessions are suitable for all levels of fitness and experience.
Are there toilets close by?
Yes, the public toilet is 70m away from where we meet – perfect!
What happens if I miss a session?
That’s ok, ProSport will make sure you make that session up by coming to another session through the week.
How can I organise my own Fitness camp with my workmates?
ProSport can also provide you and your friends with a private Fitness Camp:
Group size must be 10 or more. All you have to do is organize a group and tell us:
- What days you would like to train
- Where you would like to train &
- What times suit your group
- What a great way to change your lifestyles?- with your mates!
A private Fitness Camp organized and run by ProSport Health & Fitness will get any group of friends or work mates motivated physically & mentally again! Imagine completing a camp full of fun, non intimidating sessions that wont just only enjoy, you will love! it will leave you feeling fit / healthy & lean as individuals & but as a team!
How much for a fitness camp?
Fitness Camp Pricing Structure:
- First time – $245 per person
- Bring 1 friend – $230
- Bring 2 friends – $220
- Bring 3 or more – $215
- Existing Clients – $195
How do I join a ProSport 5 week camp?
Everyone is welcome to join ProSport. Either call 0419 154 566 or click here and fill in an enquiry form. We’ll be able to give you further information about Fitness Camps and discuss how you will specifically benefit from participating with us.