21 QUESTIONS WITH FOUNDER/DIRECTOR - TIM HAZELL
Follow @timhaze on Instagram
1. What is your star sign?
Gemini - according to Zodiac star signs, we are very interesting and we excite friends....
2. How old would you be if you didn’t know your age?
3. Last book you read?
Alex Ferguson - Leading. Although he specialised in people management skills across elite football, he expresses the importance of teamwork, control, discipline and motivation across all workforces.
4. What is always on your grocery list?
Avocaco’s and Pink Lady Apples
5. What are your biggest fears?
Nothing scares me...
6. What can you not miss on TV?
Suits and the Blacklist. Much quality 'self' time is spent catching up on these shows.
7. Which grooming product do you swear by?
Sukin Moisturiser. I just let the cat out of the bag...
8. What food can you not live without?
Smoothies, does this count? A good smoothie is all about the consistency of the product. You know when you've nailed one.
9. Last trip you went on?
Los Angelas and Hawaii. I went over the Christmas break and had a ball.
10. What Apps are you obsessed with? Why?
AFL – I love keeping up to date with whats happening in the AFL world. It's such a great sport and involves people from all walks of life.
11. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
12. Why ProSport?
I love the ProSport brand and everything it stands for. Being healthy and fit, while having fun is the best way to live. Incorporating that in to running marathons and taking adventures around the world... Travelling, fit and healthy.
13. What’s the screensaver on your phone?
Cycling up Mont Ventoux in a recent Tour de France trip.
14. Who are your heroes?
Pat Rafter - he was a superstar in his day.
15. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
16. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Any Kiss Chacey T-Shirt
17. What sound instantly puts you in a good mood?
Any songs from my playlist. Rumour has it they're the best in ProSport
18. Who is on the guest list for your favorite dinner party?
Alex Ferguson, Lance Armstrong, Kate Beckinsdale.
19. What is your secret talent?
I don't think I have any...
20. What is on your bedside table?
Alarm Clock, light and a few unread books
21. Best advice you have ever received?
Never give up, because if you keep believing and trying, anything can happen.
“If you don’t have passion, then you have nothing. If you don’t believe in what you are doing, why would anyone else?”