ProSport Cycling assures you an experience of a lifetime as we cover the famous Col's around the iconic French Alps, Pyrnees and along the cobbles of Champs Elysees. Follow in the footsteps of your famous riders around Alpe D'Huez, Mont Ventoux and Col du Galibier, followed by a fresh European espresso, wine and meal. Be part of the dream with this 16 day mountainous package and come back a better rider than you ever have been before.
- Climb the classic and iconic Col's in the French Alps and Pyrenees
- Watch live stages of Tour de France
- Meet and greet some of your favourite TDF riders
- Days 1-5: Some 14km's away from Alpe D'Huez is our base. Here we are treated some of the French Alps finest, with Col du Lautaret, Col du Galibier, Croix de Fer and Col du Izzard just around the corner.
- Days 5-7: Located at the footsteps of her majesty, Mont Ventoux lays our home called Bedoin. We spend a few days here, climb one of the most feared mountains of Le Tour and hang out in Avignon.
- Days 8-12: At the footsteps of the Pyrenees lays some classic Col's such as Aubisque, Hautacam, Tourmalet and Port de Bales.
- Days 13-14: Back in Paris to watch the Grand Finale along the famous cobbles of Champs Elysees.
Keen to know more?