ProSport Health & Fitness like to take the Lomosho Route up the worlds tallest free-standing mountain. Mt Kilimanjaro stands 5895m above sea level and looks over the African sahara featuring some of the worlds best game parks. Words can not describe the elation and euphoria felt while climbing her. ProSport have been operating in Tanzania for the past five years and have experience in this area. We are a registered Australian operator in Kilimanjaro who practice what they preach.
- Climbing Africa's highest mountain (5895m), which is also the worlds tallest free standing mountain.
- See first hand glaciers.
- Mingle and mix with the African people
- Arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport. Transfer to hotel, Moshi.
- Day trip to visit orphanages and schools
- Drive to Londrossi Park Gate. Trek to Big Tree Camp
- Trek from Big Tree Camp to Shira Plateau
- Trek from Shira Plateau to Shira 2 Camp
- Trek from Shira 2 Camp to Barranco Hut
- Trek from Barranco Hut to Barafu Hut
- Trek from Barafu Hut to High Camp - Summit Day
- Trek from High Camp to Mweka Park Gate. Transfer to hotel, Moshi - Celebration dinner with guides.
- Transfer to airport or next destination
Keen to know more?